Wancher Fountain Pen Nib Guide
From April 2022, the design of Jowo Stainless Steel Nib will be gradually altered, yet there will be no change with the Wancher logo on all nibs.
Sunset Matama Stainless Steel is Wancher in-house Semi-flex Hard nib with Japanese Fine size.
The nibs are only available with Plastic Feed.
For more details about nib design and specifications, please visit HERE
18K Gold nibs are only available in Medium and Broad size with plastic feeds.
Wancher 21K Gold nib is only available for Wancher Exclusive Design models.
- All writing samples in our Nib comparison are tested with Plastic feed.
The Ebonite feed will have a wetter ink flow and a more consistent line width.
- Compared to Jowo Stainless Steel, Wancher 18K Gold/ 21K Gold/Matama Stainless Steel has a finer writing point, with a comparatively one-size smaller line width than Jowo or other European nibs.
- 18K Gold nib is only available with Plastic feed.
- Red Ebonite Feed goes with Black housing.
Black Ebonite Feed
Red Ebonite Feed
Replacement Guide for screw-type nib
Self-replacement of nib/feed is not recommended for Seven Treasures Fountain Pen.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Dream Pen Fountain Pens (excluding True Maki-e Sakura, Limited Edition 2021)
- Sekai Fountain Pens
- Primo Fountain Pens
- Zen - Earth Fountain Pen
This nib is not compatible with KALEIDO fountain pen purchased before April 30th 2022.
For replacement nib or adjustment request, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org