Your WANCHER® writing instrument has been manufactured with scrupulous workmanship and finest quality materials. Our production method includes numerous quality controls applied to every step of the creation of the product. The strict quality control ensures that the product you have chosen will be as functional as it is beautiful. Your WANCHER® writing instrument is guaranteed for one year from the date of original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. If found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use anytime within the warranty period, your WANCHER® product will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
This warranty does not cover:
- Routine maintenance or damage resulting from the failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions provided by WANCHER
- Ordinary wear and tear arising from use of the product, or damage caused from accidents, misuse, abuse, unauthorized service and the use of refills or inks which doesn’t meet the instruction.
- The variations in texture and/or color of some certain natural materials, such as: wood, Ebonite, coating, lacquer, etc. These are not defects, but rather natural attributes which bring beauty and uniqueness to each product.
If you have purchased your Wancher® product from a retailer and feel the item has a manufacturer's defect, please contact your retailer and return them to the place of purchase.
Free Returns and Exchanges
Wancher is committed to making your shopping experience a success. If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, we will happily accept returns for a full refund or exchange any Wancher products purchased on the website for up to 30 days following delivery.
Proof of purchase or packing slip invoice is required for reimbursement of the full purchase price. In all cases, refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
Returns and exchanges are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Product must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition with the Wancher original box or package, including all accessories and documents (if applicable). Wancher will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
- Personalized products cannot returned to Wancher for exchange or refund.
- Writing instruments that have been inked, as well as bottles and refills that have been opened, cannot be returned to Wancher.
- If you have received free items as part of your order, they must be returned with the products unless you receive different instruction from our representatives.
All returns will be subject to strict quality control by Wancher to ensure that the returned products satisfy these requirements. If the products do not meet the quality control standards, Wancher will refuse the return, and send back the products to the customer or recipient after informing the customer about the case. If the returned product satisfies the quality control standards, Wancher will process the applicable refund or exchange as soon as possible.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us here.